Why aren't customers receiving my emails?
There may be a number of reasons why customers are not receiving your emails but the most common fixes are below:
1. Their customer record has the incorrect email address, or space/character errors.
2. The email has gone into their spam folder.
3. You are emailing more than 50 recipients. The maximum is 50 email addresses -- which includes your own email if you bcc yourself.
4. Server error - we would recommend always using CleanerPlanner servers in your Settings > Email
5. When sending documents eg. invoices and quotes, there needs to be text in the body of the message; otherwise they will not be received