How do I import my data from Access?
1. Run Access and right click your table > select export > then excel
2. Save your file to Downloads and uncheck 'export data with formatting option'
3. Repeat this process for all tables you have. So, for example, if you have 3 tables in your access database Customers, Jobs and Invoices, you will repeat the above 3 steps 3 times and end up with 3 excel files in Downloads foder.
4. Zip up the files and use the support button when logged into your account to send this backup file over to our Support team
5. That's it - we will email you when your import is ready!