How do I download the mobile app?
For iPhone and iPad
- If you are on a phone without the latest 2023+ updates, you can download directly from the Android Play Store
Otherwise, if -- and only if! -- you see the warning message below that "this app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android":
Then do the following steps to install:
- First, download the CleanerPlanner app file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Id_bzsCMgtDYux69q0KONot8cIwWyx8/view?usp=sharing
- Click to open the downloaded file. It may be opened through a "Package" installer, that is good to use. However, you may get a warning that your phone can't install from unknown apps:
- In the pop-up, click on the Settings option to grant permissions. Clicking "Settings" will open something similar to below screenshot. So toggle to "allow from this source":
- This will open the file and ask if you want to update this app. Go ahead to install / update the app:
- And voila -- you are ready to go with the Android app.
We are working on a long-term solution for this so you don't have to install the Android app separately like this.
P.S. If you don't get this permissions pop-up but can't install the file still, then open up your Settings on your Android phone > search for "Install unknown apps" > allow permissions for Google Drive.